Amati Active Sound
Our X3-series four-channel car amplifiers of Hi-End class with TOSLINK optical & RCA analogue inputs have selectable “tube” and “transistor” play back modes and DSP modules to adjust sound levels to match your preferences and requirements.
Change the program in the DSP individually!
Class AB power amplifiers supplied with MOSFET output transistors can operate in the tube mode producing extraordinary sound effects, dynamic & realistic sound images.
Listen to the tube sound without distortions!
Static power supply units are spaced on separate boards & isolated from the amplifier boards with electromagnetic shields. This type of construction minimizes the electromagnetic interference and separate voltage regulation ensures the steady operation of the power amplifier.
No more head units! Use your smartphone, tablet or netbook as the perfect digital sound source!
Х3 Car amplifier Features:
· Toslink optical input/output (PCM / SPDIF-format / No Dolby Digital);
· BlueTooth digital input (A2DP) allows to play audio files from mobile phones and tablet computers (PCM 44 kHz, 16 bit);
· analogue RCA-type jacks.
· selectable "tube" and "transistor" play back modes;
· MOSFET output stages with customized transistors made on our specifications operate in AB-class;
· cascode type of power amplifier with phase-splitter, based on the differential circuit of MOSFET transistors;
· discrete circuitry of each channel;
· double-sided printed boards with 70 μm copper foil;
· twisted pair cabling of power circuit;
· the usage of chip-elements reduces the amount of electromagnetic interference and maintains the temperature balance of the circuit;
· relay-actuated switch of the amplifier output, built in current sensor;
· high-quality LowESR electrolytic and film capacitors;
· short signal paths (for both analogue and digital sound)
· Toslink optical input/output;
· BlueTooth digital input, PCM 44 kHz, 16 bit;
· all digital signals are processed into the 24 bit/96 kHz format with Cirrus Logic’s CS8422 Digital Audio Receiver;
· analogue signal is processed into the 24 bit/96 kHz format with integrated AD converter ADAU1702;
· You can change the program in the DSP using the "Sigma Studio” visual programming by connecting your personal computer to the DSP block via the interface block, analogue to USBi (see here);
· stabilization of the clock frequency of the DAC and Digital Audio Receiver via high-precision shielded quartz crystal-controlled generator powered from a separate stabilizer;
· the crossover of the 3rd order with passive high-pass filter realized by operational amplifier OPA4134 powered by separate stabilizer.
X3 DSP Board (ADAU1702)
Power Supply Board:
· galvanic isolation of in-/output of the power supply unit, the feedback loop, TL431 reference-voltage source stabilizer;
· separate voltage regulation;
· protected from polarity reversal, short-time input voltage overlapping, the power supply unit overheating and short-circuit at the output;
· minimal interference to a vehicle electrical system;
· input/output filters with the cores made of amorphous metal;
· LowESR electrolytic and film capacitors ensure high peak current and minimal interference;
· double-sided printed boards with 70 μm copper foil
|Number of channels||4|
|Class of power amplifier operation||АВ|
|Class of power amplifier operation||4 x 80 W|
|Selectable "tube" and "transistor" play back modes||Yes|
|Types of speakers connections||Bridge / Bi-Amping / Standard|
|Toslink optical input (SPDIF/PCM format)||Yes|
|BlueTooth digital input, PCM 44 kHz, 16 bit||Yes|
|RCA analogue outputs||Yes|
|Built-in digital sound processor (DSP)||Yes|
|Direct analogue signal transmission||Yes|
|Built-in ADC, DAC modules (AD1702 by ADI)||24 bit, 96 kHz|
|Crossovers of 2-nd order (by Batterwort)||Yes|
|High-pass filter* (HPF)||10 –150 Hz|
|Low-pass filter* (LPF)||11 – 20 kHz|
|Analogue input impedance (RCA)||10 kOhm|
|Frequency range||10 – 50 000 Hz|
|Signal to noise ratio, min||90 dB|
|Total harmonic distortion index (THD), max||0,02 %|
|Intermodular distortion index (IMD), max||0,03 %|
|Operating supply voltage||in vehicle network (+12V)|
|Syandby current||2 А|
|Fuses||2 x 20 А|
|Output fixed bias protection||Yes|
|Short circuit protection||Yes|
|Operational temperature range||–40 ... +80 оС (up to the protection operation)|
|Dimensions(H x W x D)||431 х 248 x 55 mm|
*factory settings can be changed by the user
Our company follows the policy of continuous development and product improvement. Therefore technical specifications and amplifier construction can be changed without prior notification.
Power amplifier manual (see here)
The firmware program for DSP can be found here
Free version of archiver is available on the оofficial web-site
See more about "SigmaStudio"
Please, visit our web store to purchase the introduced products